Today, Ubisoft® announced the development of The Hip Hop Dance Experience, the latest installment in the chart-topping Experience dance game franchise. The Hip Hop Dance Experience releases worldwide in November for Kinect™ for Xbox 360® and Wii™ system from Nintendo.
Ubisoft’s Experience franchise was the second largest dance video game franchise of 2011 and has sold more than five million copies worldwide* by making an artist’s musical universe accessible to fans through interactive and immersive games. The Hip Hop Dance Experience takes this concept even further by featuring iconic Hip Hop dance moves with routines arranged by famed choreographers, including Laurieann Gibson and Dave Scott and an extensive selection of hip-hop music that defines the genre.
Developed by renowned music game developer, iNiS, The Hip Hop Dance Experience features the most comprehensive hip-hop track list ever in a dance video game, ranging from chart-topping Billboard hits to old-school party jams.
The Hip Hop Dance Experience full track list:
- · Amerie – “1 Thing”
- · B.o.B – “So Good”
- · B.o.B featuring Hayley Williams of Paramore – “Airplanes”
- · Cassie – “Me & U” **
- · Chris Brown featuring Juelz Santana – “Run It!”
- · Chris Brown featuring Lil Wayne & Busta Rhymes – “Look At Me Now”
- · Ciara – “One, Two Step (featuring Missy Elliott)”
- · Da Brat – “Funkdafied”
- · Drake – “Over”
- · Flo Rida featuring Sia – “Wild Ones”
- · Iyaz – “Replay”
- · Jay Sean featuring Lil Wayne – “Down”
- · J-Kwon – “Tipsy” **
- · Kid Cudi – “Day ‘N’ Night”
- · Lil Wayne featuring Static Major – “Lollipop”
- · LMFAO – “Sexy And I Know It”
- · M.I.A. – “Bad Girls” **
- · Mark Morrison – “Return of the Mack”
- · Mystikal featuring Nivea – “Danger (Been So Long)”
- · N.E.R.D. – “She Wants to Move”
- · Naughty by Nature – “Hip Hop Hooray”
- · Nelly – “Hot In Herre”
- · New Boyz – “You’re A Jerk”
- · New Edition – “If It Isn’t Love”
- · Nicki Minaj featuring Drake – “Moment 4 Life”
- · Ol’ Dirty Bastard featuring Kelis – “Got Your Money” **
- · Outkast – “B.O.B.” **
- · Pitbull featuring Chris Brown – “International Love”
- · Q-Tip – “Vivrant Thing”
- · R. Kelly – “Ignition (Remix)”
- · Rihanna featuring Jeezy – “Hard”
- · Rob Base & DJ E-Z Rock – “It Takes Two” **
- · Run-DMC – “It’s Tricky” **
- · Snoop Dogg featuring Pharrell Williams – “Drop It Like It’s Hot”
- · Terror Squad featuring Fat Joe, Remy – “Lean Back”
- · The Sugarhill Gang – “Rapper’s Delight” **
- · TLC – “Creep”
- · Too $hort – “Blow the Whistle” **
- · Trey Songz featuring Fabolous – “Say Aah”
- · Wiz Khalifa – “Work Hard, Play Hard” **
(** Denotes songs that will appear only on the Xbox 360 version)
The Hip Hop Dance Experience also includes an array of new features and game modes, including:
- · Dance routines designed exclusively for the game by top choreographers Laurieann Gibson (Nicki Minaj’s creative director, BET’s Born to Dance), Dave Scott (So You Think You Can Dance, Battle of the Year) and Kid David (Step Up 3D)
- · Authentic music video and live performance footage, paired with dynamic visual effects triggered by your movements, transform your living room into a real-time music video
- · Progressive difficulty levels provide varying levels of challenge for everyone from beginners to professionals. Perform over 700 dance moves!
- · Multiplayer gameplay designed to simultaneously accommodate varying difficulty levels. Pro or novice, each player can choose their individual difficulty level and play along together!
- · Complete Avatar customization with hundreds of looks and accessories to express your personal fashion sense
- · Dance modes with high-energy multiplayer challenges:
- • Dance Party: Jump in and light up the dance floor with your favorite dance partner.
- • Dance Battle: Challenge your friends to high-energy dance battles in true hip-hop style.
- • Dance Marathon: Test your stamina by dancing to an endless stream of tracks.
- • Power Skooling: Perfect the most iconic and extreme hip-hop moves in step-by-step tutorials.
For the latest information on The Hip Hop Dance Experience, please visit:
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher, and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified lineup of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 26 countries and has sales in more than 55 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. For the 2011–12 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of 1.061 billion euros. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com.
Founded in 1997, iNiS is a game development studio focused on innovative games that reach large audiences. With a legacy of creating high-quality games including Gitaroo Man, Elite Beat Agents, the Lips series and The Black Eyed Peas Experience, iNiS has a rich history in the rhythm and music games genre. The company is now extending its development reach to mobile platforms with projects such as Infinity Blade Cross and Eden to GREEN utilizing the Unreal Engine. For more information, please visit: http://www.inis.jp/
© 2012 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft and Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Developed by iNiS. Kinect, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft. Wii is a trademark of Nintendo.