Ubisoft has announced that Just Dance 2020 will be available on November 5th, 2019, for the Nintendo Switch system, the Wii system, the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Just Dance2020 will also launch on the Stadia gaming platform.
With more than 120 million players around the world and over 67 million units sold, the Just Dance brand is the #1 Music Video Game Franchise of All Time* and a worldwide entertainment phenomenon:“For over 10 years now, Just Dance has been an incredible journey for all the people working on the brand at Ubisoft. We’ve seen Just Dance evolving from a casual video game to a worldwide entertainment phenomenon with millions of Just Dancers,” said Marine de la Seiglière, Director of Business & Brand Development at Ubisoft Paris, Lead Studio on Just Dance. “This would have never been possible without the support of our amazing community; they inspire and stimulate us to be more creative every day. At Ubisoft Paris, we are committed to supporting Just Dance 2020 in the future by integrating new content and more fun ways to play our game. Let’s celebrate the 10thAnniversary ofJust Dance together!”
This year, Just Dance 2020 will celebrate a decade of bringing people together with exciting new content including:
- 40 new songs: From chart-topping hits to viral internet phenomena to the latest emerging artists, there is something for everyone in Just Dance
- Digital Collection of Iconic Stickers: Players can immerse themselves in the Just Dance universe and go through 10 years of fun and endless creativity with a digital collection of iconic stickers reflecting on the last decade of Just Dance
- The return of Co-op Mode: Players can team-up with their friends for more fun in Co-op Mode. Co-op mode brings players together to combine scores and rule the dancefloor
- A More Personalised Experience: The enhanced recommendation system** enables players to choose among a personalised offering of their most loved Just Dance content. In addition, they can create their own playlists to customise their Just Dance parties.
The first songs revealed at E3 include:
- God Is a Woman –Ariana Grande
- Skibidi –Little Big
- Vodovorot –XS Project
- Bangarang –Skrillex Ft. Sirah
- Con Calma -Daddy Yankee Ft. Snow
- Bad Boy -Riton & Kah-Lo
- High Hopes –Panic! At The Disco
- Kill This Love –BLACKPINK
- Sushi -Merk & Kremont
- I Like It -Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin
- Policeman -Eva Simons Ft. Konshens
- Rain Over Me -Pitbull Ft. Marc Anthony
In addition to the new exciting content coming to Just Dance 2020, players will be able to continue to enjoy the classic features that Just Dance offers:
- Sweat Mode: Players can exercise while having fun with the Sweat Mode! They can track their calories burned, time spent dancing, and keep themselves motivated with their dedicated sweat playlists.
- Kids Mode: The dedicated KidsMode allows the youngest players to enjoy it in full with eight new kid-friendly curated songs, accompanying a fun dance experience tailored to kids’needs
- Just Dance Unlimited: The Dance-on-demand subscription streaming service gives access to 500+ songs and more! Every copy of the game comes with one month’s access.
Available for the PlayStation4, Xbox On and Stadia gaming platform, theJust Dance Controller App makes the game more accessible. Players can use their smartphone to navigate in game, track and score their moves. Up to six players can play with their phones simultaneously. The application is available for free on iOS and Android.
For the latest information on Just Dance 2020, the Just Dance Controller app, or Just Dance Unlimited, please visit: www.justdancegame.com. Follow Just Dance on Twitter @JustDanceGame and use hashtag #JustDance2020.