UmiharaKawase Shun Steam Edition, launching on Steam and other leading retailers of digital PC games on 27 November 2015.
UmiharaKawase is back for the third and final time on PC with UmiharaKawase Shun Steam Edition.
The release of UmiharaKawase Shun Steam Edition on 27 November 2015 will be a real treat to lovers of the franchise, fans of Japanese games and lovers of all things retro. Not only is UmiharaKawase Shun available for the first time ever for PC gamers, but this will be the first time ever the game will be officially available to purchase anywhere outside of Japan! It also the third and final launch of the UmiharaKawase series on PC, following the previous launches of Sayonara UmiharaKawase and UmiharaKawase.
There’s more…! The Steam version of UmiharaKawase Shun also includes all the levels from UmiharaKawase Shun Second Edition and UmiharaKawase Shun Second Edition Kanzenban. These additional levels were originally made available soon after UmiharaKawase Shun launched way back in 1997 and have now been included to create one mega value Steam game.
- Available for the first time ever outside of Japan!
- Also includes UmiharaKawase Shun Second Edition and UmiharaKawase Shun Second Edition Kanzenban!
- The third and final release of this classic franchise to release on PC.
- Optimised for PC.
- Created by programmer Kiyoshi Sakai (also programmer on ‘The Mosquito’) and character designer & illustrator, Toshinobu Kondo – creators of the original game.
- Global time ranking.
- Still cartoon has been implemented to work as animation
- Practice mode comes with Quick Retry.
- Controller support.
- Steam Cloud allowing for the exchange of replay data.
- Steam Leaderboards.
- Steam Trading Cards.
- Steam Achievements.
It was the elasticity of Kawase-chan’s rubber fishing line that has always set UmiharaKawase series apart from all other rope games, giving unprecedented levels of mobility and discovery. Tightening the line or giving lots of slack can be the difference between success and failure. The bungee like nature of the fishing line allows the player to stretch down to otherwise unreachable areas or be catapulted upwards.
Title: UmiharaKawase Shun Steam Edition
Players: Single Player
Genre: ‘Rubbering Action’ Physics Puzzle Platform
Publisher: Agatsuma Entertainment Co., Ltd
Release Date: 27 November 2015
SRP: $11.99 / 8.99GBP / 11.99Euro / 1180JPY. Look out for launch week discounts!
ESRB Rating: E
Interface Languages: English & Japanese
Store Languages: English & Japanese
Pre-order UmiharaKawase Shun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/384700