Unity Technologies, the creator of Unity, a flexible and high-performance development platform used to make creative and intelligent interactive 3D and 2D experiences, announced the winners of the 2015 Unity Awards at the 2015 Unite Conference in Boston, MA.
Unity Technologies began the Unity Awards to honor the developers creating the best video games and interactive 3D and 2D applications using the Unity development platform. This year’s winners were chosen by a combined vote between Unity Technologies and the Unity community of developers. The winners are:
- Golden Cube – Cities: Skylines by Colossal Order
- Best 3D Visual Experience – Endless Legend by Amplitude Studios
- Best 2D Visual Experience – Ori and the Blind Forest by Moon Studios
- Best Gameplay – Kerbal Space Program by Squad
- Best VizSim Project – Parachute Training Simulator by Pennant PLC
- Best Non-game Project – UEFA Champions League Nissan Orchestra
- Best VR Experience – Tilt Brush by Google
- Asset Store Award – Chronos – Time Control by Ludiq
- Best Student Project – Anarcute by Anarteam
The Unity Technologies team judged the awards. In spring 2016, open nominations for the next Unity Awards will begin.