DIGIDICED is thrilled to announce the release of LE HAVRE: THE INLAND PORT on Steam.
A faithful adaptation of the board game, the Steam version of Le Havre: The Inland Port retains the gritty strategy, resource management, and harbor-building mechanics players loved in the physical release. If you need a Steam key for review purposes, let us know!
Felix Dreyfus (CEO, DIGIDICED):
“Releasing Le Havre: The Inland Port on Steam is a big step for DIGIDICED. We hope Windows, Mac, and Linux users enjoy our adaptation of Uwe Rosenberg’s harbor management masterpiece. We’ll be on the lookout for feedback as well: We want to make all of our desktop ports — including Patchwork and Agricola: All Creatures Big & Small — worthy of the Steam community.”
KEY FEATURES — Le Havre: The Inland Port (Steam)
* A perfect conversion of the award-winning board game
* Experience beautiful art and sound that convey the atmosphere of the famous French harbor
* Play asynchronously online against multiple friends simultaneously
* Drop in and out any time to save your games in the cloud
* Comprehensive tutorial and straightforward rules
* Worldwide cross-platform leaderboards: Can you take the #1 spot?