Daedalic Entertainment and POPCLAIRE release The Virus: Cry for Help. POPCLAIRE is responsible for the development and publishing of the game, while Daedalic Entertainment wrote the post-apocalyptic story.
About The Virus: Cry for Help:
A whole city belongs to the dead and a devastating virus turns people into mindless monsters. Hanna’s a survivor and right now she’s fighting for her life… and you receive her call for help.
- Real time adventure – Hanna will frequently send text messages – any time – in real time within the app or via push notifications.
- Players uses their smartphone or tablet to communicate with Hanna (in-app or via push)
- The player decides the course – trivial decisions may have an astonishing impact on the story.
- How the story ends is in the player’s hand.
- Additional military channel with background information.
- Apple Watch support.
- Actionable Notifications (You don’t even have to open the app to help Hanna).
- Cinematic soundtrack.
- Engaging atmosphere.
- No ads, no internet connection required.