Available Now on Steam (HTC Vive) and Oculus Home (Oculus Touch)
Today Dutch independent developers Vertigo Games and Jaywalkers Interactive release their VR zombie shooter, Arizona Sunshine, and accompanying launch trailer. Move through the desert wasteland of post-Apocalyptic Arizona as you search for weapons, ammo, and tools needed to stay alive, all while fighting off the zombie hordes roaming the ruins of our world.
Priced at $39.99, the game is now available via Steam (HTC Vive) and Oculus Home (Oculus Touch).
Arizona Sunshine is developed from the ground up for HTC Vive and Oculus Touch. Step in the midst of a zombie apocalypse as if you were really there, freely move around and explore a post-apocalyptic world, and handle motion-controlled weapons with real-life movements – putting the undead back to rest is more thrilling and satisfying than ever before.
- Real-life weapon handling. Using VR motion controllers, handle, fire, and reload over 25 different weapons with real-life movements. Anticipate attacks, manage your ammo and aim down the sights to blast your enemies to undead pieces.
- Freely explore your surroundings. Move around without restraints to explore a series of huge southwestern American environments, including blistering-hot deserts, treacherous canyons and deep, dark mines.
- Enjoy a full-size single player campaign. The campaign mode is built in bite-sized VR chunks that flow together to form a full narrative. Whether you want to jump in for a short session or stay for the complete ride, we’ve got you covered.
- Join forces in co-op multiplayer. Combine forces with a friend in co-op campaign mode or multiplayer Horde mode for up to four players. But beware, more warm brains mean more hungry undead.
- Put yourself through serious survival. Scavenge the environment, loot your enemies and manage your ammo and consumables.
- Experience unprecedented VR realism. When powered by an Intel® Core™ i7 processor or equivalent, Arizona Sunshine brings unprecedented realism to VR gaming with zombie mutilation, destructible environments, and an overall cinematic and immersive experience.
- Play it only in VR. Arizona Sunshine is a VR shooter exclusively built for VR from the ground up. Step into the midst of a zombie attack as if you were really there and take on undead creatures close enough to touch.
Arizona Sunshine is now available on Oculus Touch and HTC Vive