Infinite Crisis is an all-new multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game developed by Turbine, the award winning studio behind free-to-play online games such as The Lord of the Rings Online™. Featuring a deep roster of DC Comics characters, this free-to-play game delivers a competitive player vs. player battle experience set in the legendary DC Multiverse – a world in which familiar DC Comics characters have been reimagined in startling ways. Infinite Crisis puts players in control of twisted incarnations of their favorite characters throughout the DC Multiverse including Nightmare Batman and Gaslight Catwoman, playing in league with well-known characters including Green Lantern and The Flash.
- Experience Extreme DC: Discover all-new characters inspired by the 52 worlds of the DC Multiverse, where heroes and villains are shaped by a myriad of bizarre worlds, including post-apocalyptic landscapes or an alternate age of steam-powered technology.
- Save the DC Multiverse: Every battle counts! Join other players online to determine the fate of the DC Multiverse. Every match offers the opportunity to improve your ranking, leading to epic battles among top players.
- Play a Deep Roster: Command heroes and villains from the one of the largest DC Comics rosters ever assembled – from Batman to Poison Ivy, Wonder Woman to Shazam! Many more champions will be called to join the fray in the coming months. Keep an eye out for new characters every month!
- Use the Environment as a Weapon: Wield the power of titanic DC personalities as you clash in truly destructive combat. Throw cars and call down meteors as you brawl through iconic DC locations. Carve new channels through familiar locations to create advantages for your teammates or obstacles for your foes.
- Survive Catastrophic Events: Contend with devastating, map-altering events that will test your skill and strategy, creating new challenges and new opportunities for you and your opponents.
- Explore an Evolving Story: Experience the unfolding Infinite Crisis storyline crafted in collaboration with DC Entertainment. What you do matters.