Hoist your sails and break out the rum in celebration of the release of Port Royale 3 Gold today. This comprehensive Gold edition is the most complete package of the acclaimed trading/economic simiulation game Port Royale 3. It is available now on PlayStation®3, Windows PC and as a digital download bundle on Steam, the PlayStation®Store and other digital platforms. Port Royale 3 Gold contains the full version of the multiple award-winning strategy game Port Royale 3, as well as the official expansion pack ‘Treasure Island’; featuring an all new pirate campaign as well as the micro expansions ‘Harbour Master’ and ‘New Adventures’. Watch the trailer for a taste of the daring adventures and vast riches to be found in Port Royale 3 Gold.
In Port Royale 3 Gold, players will embark on an epic adventure through the Caribbean during the turbulent 17th Century where the naval powers of Spain, England, France and the Netherlands fight for supremacy throughout the colonies. Take on the role of a young captain trying to build his fortune and reputation in the new world where three expansive campaigns offer three different paths for the young protagonist to follow: adventurer, trader and pirate.
For those eager to stretch their skills further there is the scenario mode where players will find several demanding challenges in the fields of trade, adventure and piracy. Additionally, following the successful completion of a scenario, each player will receive a score based on their performance, which can be compared to other Port Royale 3 players in the online rankings.
Features of Port Royale 3 Gold
- Three unique single-player campaigns: the trader, the adventurer and the pirate campaign.
- Exciting naval battles, plundering and invasions await adventurous players, while immeasurable wealth and power are waiting for trade-oriented players.
- 16 different ship types, such as the powerful Galleon or versatile Frigates.
- Huge gameplay map with 60 completely different towns, from Port-au-Prince to Tortuga.
- Competitive multiplayer mode for up to four players (PC only).
- A comprehensive trade system, with supply and demand dynamically setting the price of goods and wares, like in the real world.