As of now backers of upcoming sci-fi action MMORPG Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan are joining the Alpha version to have an exclusive first look. The Indiegogo campaign runs for another three weeks, and perks for a head start into the game are still available for early birds who want to join now. The Alpha will run until the 9th of October.
Planet Titan needs immediate help to fend off the evil cyborgs, and publisher Insel Games is sending in their most elite group of players to the rescue. Starting today, backers of the Indiegogo campaign will get instant access to the Alpha Test of Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan. For a whole week, they’ll get to defend the planet, try out the 14 unique heroes belonging to either the Guardians or Abandon factions, group up for co-op gameplay to explore the world of Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan and raid Dungeons, all while slashing through hordes of “The Broken”. The invaluable feedback of the community will be used to improve mechanics and in-game features, help test out the server structure and identify bugs. Backers of the “Chosen Few Perk” and above had a head start, starting last Friday and helped the developers with the first server stress test.
Insel Games is extending their Indiegogo campaign by an additional three weeks to give potential latecomers a chance to sign-up for the Alpha by backing the game.
Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan Indiegogo campaign which offers packages ranging from Alpha Access and t-shirts to naming bosses and “meet & greets” with the development team runs until the 23rd of October.
About Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan:
Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan is a gritty Sci-Fi MMORPG with fast Hack’n’Slash combat. By joining either the human Guardians or the mutant Abandon factions, players level up over a dozen heroes, each with different skills to allow for unique play styles to master PvE (solo or coop) and PvP. While featuring fast-paced action, Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan has a full set of MMO-Features and is free of Pay-to-Win elements!
- More than twelve heroes with unique play styles: Choose either the military Guardians or radiation-stricken Abandon and level up your hero to unlock a variety of skills for enhanced team play and replayability
- Dungeons: Enjoy a variety of different dungeons with three levels of difficulty, Raid Dungeons for up to 15 players or Defend Dungeons with endless waves of enemies
- Extensive PvP options: Fight the other faction in open PvP zones, compete against rival players in shared dungeons or grab the most resources in specific maps
- Squad League: A unique Battle Arena, with 5 vs 5 fights and Battle Royale mode, including ranking and a special Elite League for maxed out players (Level 50)
- Rank level system: increase your account-wide level beyond the character level to get extra attribute bonuses
- Full MMO Features: Auction House, Group Finder, Crafting and Enchanting, Fishing and Mining