players to collect Candy Canes, Bells, Snowballs and Gingerbread from the game’s Draft Boards to create powerful new cards in a Holiday Fusion Chamber.
The Holiday Fusion Chamber, open from Thursday, December 14 to Tuesday, January 2, 2018, lets players enter eight of a specific ingredient into the chamber to create one golden version. Once you have eight of the same ingredient, you can toss those in for a special Holiday Gift! Each ingredient makes a different Holiday Gift, and each pack contains different items, as shown below:
- Eight Golden Candy Canes -> Blue Holiday Gift: Three Bells;
- Eight Golden Bells -> Green Holiday Gift: Three Snowballs and an exclusive holiday themed Superstar card (Hardened – Ultimate);
- Eight Golden Snowballs -> Red Holiday Gift: Three Gingerbread and an exclusive holiday themed Superstar card (Ultimate – SummerSlam ’17);
- Eight Golden Gingerbread -> Gold Holiday Gift: Exclusive holiday themed Superstar card (Beast – Titan).
Until the Chamber opens, two Holiday Ingredient Packs will be available in the Pack Store:
- The first pack, Basic Holiday Ingredients, contains six regular Ingredients for 100 Credits;
- The second, Golden Holiday Ingredients, contains six Golden Ingredients for 500 Credits;
- Festive Holiday card backs will be added to both the BP and CP Stores, as well as some special Attitudes that you do not want to miss.
In addition to all this holiday fun, WWE SuperCard – Season 4 will see the Enhancement Limit increase from 50 to 75 and will grant players with 100 Credits to purchase their first Holiday Survival Kits containing some of these ingredients, as well as a holiday themed card back. With over 30 exclusive holiday themed Superstar cards available across nine tiers, the WWE SuperCard – Season 4 Holiday Event has something for everyone.
For additional details on this promotion, check out the blog post here: https://wwe.2k.com/news/entries/wwe-supercard-holiday-event-it-s-the-most-wonderful-time-of-the-year