Yet Another Bird Game is an action/adventure game where you control the fate of some innocent (and some not-so-innocent) birds. A deadly form of current known as “Current-X”, invented by a mad scientist who hates birds is running through electrical cables. Survive as long as you can by moving around the birds on the wires. Lose three lives and its game over!
Yet Another Bird Game has quite a story behind it. When we first decided to make the game, the only thing we had was an idea of what the game should be like, and no knowledge of how to go about making it. We had two options in front of us: Shelve the idea for now and learn how to make video games the conventional way, or dive in headlong and learn from all the mistakes we make along the way. As expected, we made plenty of mistakes, and learned plenty of things, the sum total of which is now available on the App Store.
- 6 unique birds, each with their own advantages and disadvantages
- Collect worms for extra points and assists
- Complete challenges to earn score boosters and storm your way up the leaderboards.
- A unique concept brought to life by colourful, vibrant art.
- 6 birds. 5 wires. 1 very addictive game.