Although current temperatures across the globe might indicate otherwise, THQ Nordic knows that winter is coming and announced its new game: Scarf.
Developed by Uprising Studios, this 3D platformer for all ages will feature rich and diverse game environments, a cute protagonist with a fashionable, red scarf, and the feeling of living in very close touch with nature itself.
Scarf is slated for a PC release in winter 2018/2019.
- A story for all audiences with multiple narrative layers
- Beautiful scenarios
- A mysterious polymorphic scarf adapts to each world to give the player different skills for each level
- Immersive narrative and visual mechanics tell a story without text
- Moments of quiet introspection and exploration juxtaposed by intense situations where skills will be put to the test
- Distinctive game worlds
- Natural scenarios where the inhabitants will respond differently to your actions
- A magical world with a unique mythology where the player will visit different locations
- Expertly crafted atmosphere