EXPERIENCE COMPLETE IMMERSION IN THE WORLD OF RALLY RACING AND DRIFTING WITH THRUSTMASTER’S ‘TSS HANDBRAKE SPARCO MOD’, FEATURING TWO DIFFERENT DRIVING MODES
After more than two years of questions and requests from our community, Thrustmaster® is proud to finally be able to make the announcement that people have been waiting for: all the thrills of drifting and rally racing are now right at your fingertips, with the TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod. This product is the latest innovative component in Thrustmaster’s ever-growing racing ecosystem, and offers a choice of two different modes: progressive handbrake, and sequential gearbox. The icing on the cake? It’s officially licensed by Sparco®!
A major, groundbreaking development
Painstakingly developed in close collaboration with Sparco®, the brand that defines standards for racing gear, Thrustmaster’s TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod is the third product to hit the market as a result of this unique partnership. Its goal is the same as that of its two predecessors: to transport gamers right to the heart of an ultra-realistic racing experience. Hot on the heels of the previously released full racing wheel and an add-on rally wheel, the TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod is a versatile new element in Thrustmaster’s racing ecosystem, opening up the following exciting possibilities:
- Progressive handbrake mode, for perfectly-proportioned action; or
- Sequential gearbox mode, for incredibly efficient gear shifting.
- Drifting in GT or rally racing: gamers will love being able to fully explore and master both styles!
- Totally realistic immersion in games and simulations: at 3.3 inches/8.5 cm tall, the handle is a 1:1 scale replica of those in Sparco®’s rally and drifting range.
The TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod’s powerful design is based on cutting-edge engineering:
- The unit is rock-solid mechanically, thanks to the use of extremely high-quality materials – 90% of which are crafted of metal, including industrial flat coil springs with 8.8 pounds/4 kg of resistance.
- It allows for both smooth and abrupt braking actions.
- It incorporates Thrustmaster’s award-winning H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology™ for ultimate precision that won’t decrease over time, thanks to a contactless magnetic sensor.
Infinite possibilities for all driving styles
- The handle’s height is fully adjustable.
- The TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod’s handle can also easily be turned 90° for horizontal handbraking in GT mode, in addition to the normal vertical position for rally mode.
- The unit features a handy attachment system for cockpits, thanks to its built-in M6 screw threads.
- Gamers wishing to use the unit in a more common way – such as on a table or desk – will be able to opt for Thrustmaster’s related clamp (sold separately), which can also accommodate a TH8A for a complete setup including a progressive handbrake and a shifter.
Full PC compatibility
The TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod has been specially designed for PC gamers, and is compatible with Windows® 10, 8 and 7. What’s more, although it’s been created with owners of Thrustmaster racing wheels in mind (in particular the T150, TMX, T300 series, TX series, T500 RS, TS-PC RACER, TS-XW RACER and T-GT, all of which are sold separately), it’s perfect for owners of any racing wheel from all other brands as well!
- The TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod is now available, at a suggested retail price of £239.99