An all-new scout expedition is ready to leave the safe shelter of New London and step into the unknown. On The Edge – the third expansion for Frostpunk and the last chapter of the game’s Season Pass – is now available on PC.
On The Edge tasks players with building a new community settled away from the city known from the base game, but one still driven by the orders from the capital. One day, when your masters’ favors start to deplete and the demands from the capital remain as firm as at the beginning, it will be time to think about your own survival. Sooner or later, you will have to either act diplomatically or show your strong will since only forming an independent and sturdy union with surrounding Settlements will give you a chance to confront New London.
On The Edge – Features List:
- Be flexible or stay firm as the leader – Can you trust other communities? Should you respect their ways of survival or bend them to your will?
- Establish an economical union with other outposts using the Transport Depot.
- Help develop other Settlements by fulfilling their requests.
- Construct safe routes on the Frostland and exchange surplus resources for those you lack.
- Discover 16 brand new areas of the Frostland and revisit some of the old sites – learning their fate after the Great Storm.
- Communicate with other communities thanks to brand new UI in the Administration building.
- Try to survive without control over the Book of Laws.
- Enable new mechanics available in the Endless Mode.
On The Edge was preceded by The Rifts, which challenged players to build a city on the map containing a group of islands with various resources, and The Last Autumn focused on building an iconic Generator. All expansions are available in Frostpunk’s Season Pass: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/11780/Frostpunk_Season_Pass/.
Frostpunk: On The Edge is available right now on PC via Steam, GOG.com, and Humble Store. Be sure to get it here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1147010/Frostpunk_On_The_Edge/.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here