After the recent release on PC, Broken Arms Games and Pixmain brings Hundred Days, the winemaking simulator, to iOS and Android, now available for pre-order and pre-registration. Prepare to “wine” down this autumn season with your own wine label in Hundred Days.
Hundred Days simulates the winemaking journey as a winemaker and the challenges of building a wine business. Inspired and loosely based on the personal experience of Yves Hohler, the lead designer and co-founder of Broken Arms Games, being both a professional of the video game industry as well as taking over the family winemaking business after studying oenology, Hundred Days embodies the true crossover of passion for the industry and gaming.
Featuring elements of traditional simulation time and resource management, players will learn and make choices on their vineyard by arranging key tasks with limited grid space. By diving into the art of winemaking as the owner of a vineyard, one will soon realize your choices matter and every move, impacted by both external and internal factors, will determine your reputation and earnings. Furthermore, various details and modes of the game will add fun to the adventure:
- “Learn” the entire winemaking process and understand the importance of different factors and elements that go into making a highly rated bottle, through hosting a wine tasting!
- “Care” for your vineyard by cultivating different types of vine and learning about soil quality and weather patterns that go into the stages such as pruning, fertilization, and harvest.
- “Hands-on” experimentation with cutting-edge winemaking techniques and tools, balance between skill and art.
- “Manage” and grow your business, shape your own sales strategy and apply marketing know-hows to build your reputation in the industry.
- “Adventure” and various modes that allow for long or shorter gameplay sessions, find out if you can successfully run a wine empire on the side!
Hundred Days is a tycoon game with a narrative twist. Whether you’re a beginner or a master winemaker, come enjoy this millenary tradition through a simulated winemaking adventure on iOS and Android this fall. Available now for pre-order at $5.99 on the App Store and pre-registration on the Google Play Store, Hundred Days is available in 9 languages including English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Russian and Chinese.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here