Stella Glow Gets a Spell-binding Launch Edition and Release Date
The Launch Edition Premiums include cloth poster, music CD with sleeve, and large character flexi-charm; release date is set for Nov. 17, 2015.
From Imageepoch, developers of the original Luminous Arc game, Stella Glow is a strategy RPG with its own special magic — song magic, that is. For a game centered around a boy named Alto and five Witches whose power in battle derives from unlocking and tuning their musical abilities, the fan experience will reach a crescendo with the Stella Glow — The Launch Edition Premiums. An oversized outer box comes colorfully decorated with character artwork of Alto and the 5 witches. The “Song Magic” CD includes each of the Witch’s theme songs and a beautiful sleeve to keep your music protected. Take Witch Popo’s lovable pet pig, Bubu, around wherever you go with the adorable Bubu Flexi-charm. Known as the Witch of Destruction, Hilda gets her very own “Hilda’s Crystal Garden” cloth poster. Only available at retail, the Launch Edition will be limited to pre-orders and a small quantity of launch day copies. The game will be released in retail stores and digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo 3DS on Nov. 17 for $49.99/CA$59.99. For more information, check out the official website at http://www.atlus.com/stellaglow
In Stella Glow, protagonist Alto starts as a country boy in a small town. One day, he hears a song coming from the forest (which is odd, since song has been absent on the planet for thousands of years), where he discovers the lone Hilda. But after the chance encounter, Hilda reveals she’s the Witch of Destruction, hellbent on destroying the world with her Harbingers. As Hilda is about to destroy Alto’s hometown, he and Lisette are rescued by the Royal Knights and whisked back safely to the kingdom. Alto joins the 9th Regiment for the sole purpose of gathering the other Witches to stop Hilda.
Stella Glow Features:
- Song Magic: Famous Japanese voice actors sing more than 20 songs in the game. Plus, the soundtrack is composed by Yasunori Mitsuda (Chrono Trigger, Xenogears). The songs are part of Song Magic — a vital combat and story element. Players can even choose to “tune” the Witches’ hearts to increase their abilities.
- Solid Strategy Gameplay: From the team behind the classic Luminous Arc games comes a brand new IP with the same renowned level of strategic combat.
- Free Time: Players will get an allotment of Free Time where they can upgrade or buy items, tune Witches’ hearts, explore, and grind experience, but that’s in limited supply as Combat Time will drive along the game’s story.
- Forming Bonds: Several Free Time options allow players to deepen relationships with their comrades, even form romances, which can unlock new powers and special events – make sure to use your Free Time accordingly!
- Plenty of Fight: Stella Glow will have 40-60 hours of story and sidequest content, with multiple endings, New Game+ mode, and more than 50 maps to battle on. The world of Stella Glow is rich and vibrant with tons to do!
Strategy RPG Stella Glow will be available in the Americas Nov. 17 and is available for pre-order now. The adventure of Alto and the five Witches trying to save the world covers an engrossing story with vibrant art in this brand new title from Imageepoch and ATLUS. The game is rated T by the ESRB. For more information, please visit the official site, http://www.atlus.com/stellaglow