Passengers! All aboard! Trains… from those old steam machines to the wonders of our era. Managing and building your own railroad infrastructure is a tough challenge that we all have included sometime in our gamer resumé. But, what about reliving it one more time with super cute art style in fast paced games over more than 50 levels and making use of locomotives from six generations?
It’s been four years since Train Valley let us conquer the world one railroad at a time. Today, developer Flazm is happy to announce that Train Valley 2 will be released soon on Early Access on Steam for Windows, macOS and Linux. This new entry in the series will let the players drive forward the industrial revolution. Build an efficient railroad, upgrade your locomotives, and keep trains on track without delays to meet the ever-growing demand of the cities and industries in your tiny valley
- Enjoy our original Train Valley micromanagement puzzle gameplay with all-new tycoon game elements.
- Be part of the march of industry, as technology progresses across 50 levels in company mode.
- Upgrade your stock of locomotives and unlock advanced engines as you play, with 18 locomotives from 6 generations in total.
- Keep those trains coming to get a stake in new industries, then produce and ship more sophisticated goods in over 35 types of train car.
- Jump into our Level Editor with Steam Workshop integration and create your own valleys – or play levels from other players!
- Create and upload your own locomotives, cars, industries and resources. Our aim is to make the game as easy to mod as possible.