Based on the BAFTA nominated and top-selling political strategy game Democracy 3, Democracy 3: Africa is a brand new title from Positech Games that challenges players to successfully lead one of 10 African countries*, setting its political, economic and social agenda.
Will you run an autocratic state and govern with an iron fist, or choose a more liberal approach? Either way, you will face issues tuned to the real world issues and situations facing the African continent such as:
- Foreign aid – it may look tempting, but will it come with strings attached?
- Access to clean water – A right for all, but will implementation send your budget spiralling out of control
- Urbanisation – will you focus on growing cities or the agricultural heartland?
- So even if you have played Democracy 3 there will be plenty of fresh challenges that will put your governing skills to the test.
- Democracy 3: Africa has also been given a complete artwork and music overhaul in keeping with the new setting.