Watch the brand new launch trailer now
Join either the Rebels or Loyalists and begin your ultimate conquest of the galaxy, as Sins: Rebellion – New Frontiers Edition is out now for PC across EMEA territories*. Developed by Ironclad Games and co-published by Stardock and Kalypso Media, Sins: Rebellion – New Frontiers Edition further expands the universe of the award-winning real-time 4X strategy game. Conquer planets and develop industry, build fearsome Titan warships or master diplomacy and explore bold horizons in the brand new ‘Forbidden Worlds’ DLC.
A new Sins: Rebellion – New Frontiers Edition launch trailer is also available to watch now. Prepare yourself for war and view the trailer below for a look at how the epic scale of 4X strategy unfolds in real-time action.
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion – New Frontiers Edition combines the tactics of real-time strategy with the depth of the 4X genre (eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, eXterminate). Create a galactic empire, master culture and trade, prove diplomatic skills, explore new technologies and command powerful space fleets to conquer your enemies. The retail version also contains exclusive items: including a poster and digital soundtrack.
Features of Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion – New Frontiers
- Six Factions: Decide whether to play as a Loyalist or Rebel – each faction unlocks new technologies, ships and play styles for each race.
- More Planets: Colonize and exploit four new planet types (Barren, Ferrous, Greenhouse, Oceanic), each created with beautiful high-res textures.
- Planet Specialization System: Dedicate your worlds to either social or industrial output.
- New Titan and Corvette Class Warships: Mighty Titans and small versatile corvettes enter the fray of the war to tip the scales of power.
- Updated Capital Ships: All existing capital ships have been updated with four new ability levels.
- Additional Planet Bonuses: Discover more than 40 new planet bonuses during your exploration of the galaxy, unlocking the dark past of the Sins’ universe.
- Great Visuals: Updated graphics, particle effects, lighting and shadows, race specific UI and other enhancements make the Sins universe look better than ever.
- Various Victory Conditions: Take multiple paths to victory including Military, Diplomacy, Research, Last Flagship Standing, Last Capital Standing and Occupation.
- Tutorials: New and updated tutorials make it easy for both experienced and new players to quickly start building their own solar empire.
- Extra content: In box poster and digital soundtrack included.
For more information on Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion – New Frontiers Edition please visit www.kalypsomedia.com