AR NOSURGE Plus: ODE TO AN UNBORN STAR
GUST’s deeply immersive, 7-dimension RPG title comes to PlayStation®VITA on 1st July 2015
Koei Tecmo Europe is delighted to announce the upcoming release of Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star for the PlayStation® Vita! This turn-based ‘7 Dimension’ RPG is a remake of Ar nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star, updated with new costumes, new “purification” partners, and some DLC available in the previous version pre-loaded on this game!
Ar nosurge™ is a fantasy, sci-fi, ‘7 Dimension’ RPG that takes place in a world where music and song can create magic. It tells the compelling story of a civilization that lost their planet and has been roaming the edge of space for 2000 years in search of a new home. The player follows two sets of characters: Delta and Casty, whose goal is to protect humanity and save the world, and Ion and Earthes, who are trying to find Ion a way home to Earth. The player can change between both pairs and discover a way to combine their storylines and strengths to eventually solve the mystery that shrouds their on-going struggles.
Ar nosurge™ Plus Updates:
- New Costumes
- New costumes for the four main characters (Delta, Earthes, Casty, and Ion)
- Beat the game to unlock even more costumes for the above four characters
- New “Purification” costumes for the additional characters
- New “Purification” Partners
- Sarly, Nelo, and Shurelia can be selected as conversation partners during Purification.
- DLC Addition
- Some DLC available for the previous version comes pre-loaded!
- Updates and Balancing
- Full feature tutorial
- Synthesis Shop Events viewable from
Ar Nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star is developed by GUST and published by Koei Tecmo Europe.