BADLAND is an atmospheric side-scrolling action adventure located in a gorgeous forest full of various inhabitants, trees and flowers. Although the forest looks like it’s from some beautiful fairytale, there seems to be something terribly wrong. The player controls one of the forest’s inhabitants to discover what’s going on. Through his journey he discovers astonishing amount of imaginative traps and obstacles.
BADLAND takes side-scrollers to the next level with its innovative physics based gameplay combined with the extremely beautiful atmospheric graphics and audio.
BADLAND also features highly-addicting local multiplayer for up to four players playing with the same device. The multiplayer is all about surviving of the fittest with no rules in the BADLAND forest. It’s completely okay to push your rivals to spinning circular saws in order to survive.
BADLAND has been designed specifically for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch and uses one-touch controls to give the player the best possible control mechanics. In addition, the graphics have been designed to fully use the Retina Display of these devices. The result is an highly immersive, addicting gaming experience.
BADLAND in an universal app and supports iCloud so you have the same progress in every iOS device you own. BADLAND does NOT contain in-app-purchases. With one single purchase, you get everything.
BADLAND is available in App Store for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
BADLAND is Frogmind’s first title. The project was started in April 2012. We focus on giving the best possible gaming experience to players.
- BADLAND is an extremely immersive audiovisual gaming experience
- BADLAND takes platforming to the next level with original use of physics in level design
- BADLAND’s singleplayer is a 40-level immersive experience from delightful dawn to the deadly night
- BADLAND features highly original local multiplayer mode for up to four players
- BADLAND is specifically designed for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch and uses one-touch controls and Retina Display