Breaking Walls has announced that its nature documentary-inspired narrative adventure about the life of a sugar glider, AWAY: The Survival Series, will launch digitally on September 28th for PC, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5, and physically on October 1st
- Single-player, story-driven adventure – 5-10 hours of gameplay
- Play as a sugar glider on a journey to save its family – Follow the main story, or embark on various side-quests to uncover the mysteries of AWAY’s abandoned world.
- Narrated like a nature documentary
- Enjoy the enchanting orchestral soundtrack by award-winning composer Mike Raznick, who worked on BBC’s Life and Planet Earth II
- Run, jump, climb, and glide through a living breathing world full of unique species of plants, insects, and animals.
- Hunt small prey, fight larger enemies or use stealth and agility to sneak past apex predators unnoticed.
- Play as other creatures in the wild, such as beetles, lizards, crabs, and more!
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here