Watch the UE4 trailer on STEAM Greenlight
The German game developer THREAKS is proud announce their next game Retro Invasion on STEAM Greenlight today. Retro Invasion is an intense co-op brawler in which the old videogames reclaim their space on the screen by turning the world into voxels. The only two people who can to stop the invasion are the hobby tinkerer and modern shooter Mike and his retro infected brawler pal Rik. HERE you can find the first Unreal Engine 4 Trailer of THREAKS new Shoot ‘n’ Brawl game.
The concept for Retro Invasion came to live in early 2014, half a year after THREAKS released their award winning and best selling adventure game Beatbuddy on STEAM. The idea behind Retro Invasion is to mash-up the gameplay and style of modern 3D games with the charm of old-school retro games, delivering a unique mix of retro brawling and modern shooting.
“We’re super excited to finally announce our next game Retro Invasion.” says Wolf Lang, Co-CEO at THREAKS. “With more than a year in conception and production now, it’s amazing to see how well this crazy idea works. Retro Invasion kind of feels and plays like the unholy child of Gears of War and Streets of Rage.”
Today THREAKS released Retro Invasion on STEAM Greenlight and now they need your help to bring the game to PC and consoles in 2016. Vote HERE for Mashup-Brawling-Shooter-CO- OP-Mayhem or check out Retro Invasion at the Indie Arena gamescom booth in hall 10.1. (A 050 / B 051).
- STEAM Greenlight: http://www.retro-invasion.com/greenlight
- Retro Invasion Greenlight Trailer: https://youtu.be/3AvCTkjeY-0
- Direct Download Link Trailer: http://bit.ly/1DfbEOv
- Press Kit (High-Res Screenshots): http://www.beatbuddy.com/press/sheet.php?p=Retro%20Invasion
- Home page: http://www.retro-invasion.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/retroinvasiongame
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/threaks