PUBG Mobile is one of the best mobile games around. The game is miles ahead of its brother on PC. Even though the PC version broke records, the mobile version is more stable and it is a fun experience for all. More than 1 billion players downloaded this gem and there’s a reason for that.
PUBG Mobile is easy to understand – eliminate everyone and be the last person alive. However, for new players, perhaps the most confusing part is the weapons and attachments. There are many weapons in the game and dozens of possible attachment combinations. Today we are going to dig deep into attachment combos in PUBG Mobile and give you some options for each situation.
Before jumping into the game, make sure to get some PUBG Mobile UC for the latest skins and outfits that enhance your gameplay! Let us take a look at the best attachments in PUBG Mobile.
Short Range Attachment Combos
PUBG Mobile is a battle royale game where you will engage with someone over a distance but when you just landed the fights are generally in close quarters. Of course, these fights also depend on what you can find and loot. But the best short-distance weapons have always been shotguns and SMGs with high fire rates.
If you find a shotgun like the S12K the best attachment options are:
- Duckbill: It will give your shotgun more range and will decrease pellet spread.
- Red Dot: The overall sight of the weapon is not the worst but it is much more accurate with a red dot.
- Quick Extended Mag: You will have 5 more slugs in the magazine and it will allow you to reload faster.
If you find an SMG such as an UZI, the best attachment combos are:
- UZI Stock: It helps with the general recoil, one of the best attachments in the game.
- SMG Compensator: This attachment will help you to control recoil.
- SMG Qck.Ext Mag: SMGs like the UZI finish bullets so fast but with this you will have 10 more bullets and a faster reload.
If you have an UMP9 we suggest these attachments:
- Red Dot Sight: Best scope for close-quarters combat situations.
- Vertical Foregrip: Vertical recoil is a slight problem with this weapon and this attachment will help you with recoil control.
- SMG Compensator: Another recoil control attachment but it also helps with horizontal recoil, basically turning your weapon into a laser gun.
- SMG Qck.Ext Magazine: Who can say no to 10 extra bullets with faster reload?
Mid Range Attachment Combos
So you’ve landed, looted, and eliminated your enemies. Now the midgame begins and with it mid-range fights. Most players will complete their loot and will move towards the circle. If you are facing someone in mid-range, the best weapon to have in your hands is an AR. Let’s look at the best attachments for it.
If you have an AR such as the M416 in your hands, the best attachments are:
- Compensator: It will help you with the recoil.
- 2x or 4x Scope: This depends on your personal preference but both of these sights are great with this weapon.
- Vertical Grip: Vertical Grip will help with vertical recoil making your weapon more stable.
- Tactical Stock: Very few guns in the game have this attachment but it helps with recoil and weapon shake which is great for ARs.
Or maybe you prefer something that hits like a truck, for example, the AKM. In that case, we suggest you try this combo:
- Compensator: Even with this attachment the AKM is hard to control but the compensator makes it easier.
- 2x or 4x Scope: It is hard to control the recoil however some players prefer 4x just for the magnification.
- Quick Ext. Mag: More ammo and faster reload will help you in fights.
Maybe you hate recoil control and prefer a DMR like the SKS, then you should try these ones:
- Compensator: The SKS has more recoil than most guns in the game, so this will help to reduce the recoil.
- 4x Scope: Higher scopes are better for pinpoint shots but they are extremely rare, 4x will do just fine.
- Vertical Grip: Will reduce vertical recoil, allowing you to have easier follow-up shots.
- Quick Ext. Mag: It will increase your magazine capacity by 10 and will allow you to reload faster.
- Cheek Pad: Fantastic attachment that reduces weapon sway and helps with recoil.
Long Range Attachment Combos
One of the most fun aspects of PUBG Mobile is the long-range fights. There is something satisfying with popping a headshot at 300 meters. However, like every other weapon you need the best attachments. Of course, sniping is also a personal preference, some players don’t like to snipe while some consider it a must. Let us check the best attachments for long-range fights in PUBG Mobile.
If you have an M24 the best attachments are:
- Suppressor: It minimizes the sound and makes your location harder to spot by enemy players.
- 8x Scope: It is perfect for long-range engagements and great for pixel shots.
- Quick Ext Mag: More bullets and faster reload.
- Cheek Pad: Weapon sway control and recoil control is easier with this attachment.
If you prefer the Kar98K, then the best attachments are:
- Suppressor: It minimizes the sound and makes your location harder to spot by enemy players and hides you from potential third parties.
- 4x or 8x Scope: This depends on personal preference as the Kar98k has a faster fire rate than most snipers.
- Bullet Loops: Bullet Loops is a unique attachment for the Kar98k as it allows you to reload your gun faster.
Even though it has been years since its release, PUBG Mobile is still one of the best games in the market. Whether you want to play with your friends or drop in solo, the game has something for you. PUBG Mobile Esports is also improving and KRAFTON is even making a new studio in Poland just for esports.
The game does have some cheating problems but the devs are doing their best to keep cheating to a minimum. PUBG Mobile improved a lot over the years and with “New State” coming soon they are really adding more into the game.
It truly is a fantastic game and we recommend you try it with your friends. Anyways, do let us know your preferred attachments down in the comments below. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here