Welcome to the world of CryoFall, where a catastrophic crash landing has stranded you — and dozens of others — millions of light-years from home, trapped on a hostile planet and in constant danger. Your only hope for survival is to make use of the resources around you as you develop your skills and technology to conquer this new land, tame its harsh wilderness and build a new life for you and those who have found themselves marooned on CryoFall.
- Craft to Survive: Discover new crafting recipes and components and use them to create higher level gear, tools, weapons, armor and chemicals. Or create a manufacturing plant that does the work for you: smelt raw ore into metal, pump oil and refine it to power your equipment, turn waste into mulch to fertilize your garden, or even brew beer!
- Become a Technological Powerhouse: Unlock a range of technological advancements, from construction to cooking, industry to medicine – with many more to discover. The more you unlock, the more advanced your society becomes.
- Discover Hidden Talents: The more time you put into using your skills, the stronger you’ll become. Through your actions in-game, you can discover new, hidden talents, and improve them over time, unlocking bonuses along the way.
- Start a War for the Ages: Does a neighbouring colony have what you need? Why ask when you can take it — or the whole colony, for that matter — with a show of force? Who needs friends when you can develop your combat skills through progression, as you craft the advanced armour and weapons to conquer the world?
- Build a Thriving Economy: Sometimes you need allies. Unite with other colonies and become trading partners by establishing trading posts, mint currency and offer your colony’s services to build strong bonds that will help your civilizations to blossom.
- Make CryoFall Your Own: AtomicTorch’s powerful, custom-built RENKEI™ Engine allows for extensive modding, including real-time code editing. What’s more, you can create your own maps with the CryoFall map creator tool and start your own private servers.