Nominated for the German Computer Game Awards 2016 in the category “Best Innovation”, the virtual-reality game Carpe Lucem – Seize the light is now available on Steam for Steam VR (HTC Vive) and the Oculus Rift. A version of the game for Playstation VR is currently being developed.
Please click here to get directly to Steam:
A meditative puzzle game in virtual reality. Solve tricky puzzles in a world full of mysterious secrets. Make steampunk styled flowers bloom using the power of light rays to unveil new worlds. In a relaxed, no pressure environment players immerse themselves into this beautifully designed virtual reality.
- Three mystical worlds await discovery
- Adaptive sound track
- Optimized VR engine delivers 90 FPS per eye, avoiding any symptoms of motion sickness
- Can be played standing or sitting down
- Works with Oculus DK2/Rift, HTC Vive and Sony Morpheus/Playstation VR.
- Full 360 degree view tracked by headset.
- Supports regular game controllers as well as Oculus Touch, Sony Move and Steam VR Controllers.
- Perfect for Room Scale VR.
- Target platforms: Windows PC, Playstation 4
- Includes level editor to create your own puzzles. Editing is done with headset on in actual VR.