Crazy Machines 3 will be released for PC by Daedalic Entertainment and FAKT Software. The digital version of the hyper-realistic simulation will be made available today at 6:00 pm (BST) on Steam for £15.99.
Crazy Machines 3 is about solving 80 tricky puzzles. Players create their very own machines by choosing from more than 220 objects and 300 parts and can share creative inventions with the whole Crazy Machines 3 community via Steam Workshop.
Free updates adding new levels, machine parts and other exciting goodies will be provided after release.
About Crazy Machines 3:
The successful Rube Goldberg style puzzle game series was first published in 2004, and has sold over 1.5 million copies to this day. Crazy Machines 2 was released in 2007, with two add-ons each year since launch. The popular series now is available on all major gaming platforms: iOS, Android, Windows 8, Windows8/RT, Windows PC, Mac OS X, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii and DS, has been translated into over 10 languages and has won numerous awards.
Crazy Machines 3 focuses on PC as the target platform to take advantage of its performance and to enable active community involvement through the Steam Workshop.
- Hyper-realistic simulation: Diverse physical forms including solid objects, electricity, thunderbolts, wind, light, lasers, acoustic effects, radio waves and steam.
- Creativity meets freedom: Create your own crazy machines and solve challenging tasks your way.
- Extensive editor: It’s much more than just a simple physics construction kit! Players are able to design their own ingenious levels and additionally, they can exchange and share these with the Crazy Machines community.
- Create individual components: For the very first time in the history of Crazy Machines, you’re able to create own components and share them online.
- Player-generated levels available online: Exchange with other players via Steam Workshop.
- Free content and imminent updates: New levels, components and objects