Curve is bringing OlliOlli on Nintendo’s 3DS and Wii U systems!
After a period of working very closely with both Nintendo of America and Nintendo of Europe, we are delighted to announce that our 3DS and Wii U versions of Roll7’s fantastic arcade-twitch skater OlliOlli will be utilizing a newly available Buy One Get One free functionality. Though you might generally know it more by the name cross buy.
It’s such new functionality in fact, that Curve are the very first third-party publisher to ever offer such a scheme to Nintendo gamers. We’re fans of cross buy functionality in general – we take advantage of it as much as possible on PlayStation platforms, so it just made sense to offer it on Nintendo’s systems.
- Quad Modal: Four Game Modes – Career, Spots, Daily Grind and RAD mode – will have you grinding for months to come
- Press to Land: Perfect landing and grind mechanic that rewards you for timing tricks to perfection, lock this down and mainline your brain into skateboarding’s rhythm.
- Showboating: Battle online for the number one spot on every mode, squeeze in that one extra trick for world dominance.
- Ride the World: Five different stages, each with their own unique levels and obstacles, grind over JCBs in the junkyard and heelflip over Dinosaurs in Neon!
- Precision Fingering: Over 120 tricks and grinds, from boardslides to nosegrinds and kickflips to impossibles – your digits will never get bored!
- Horizontally Challenged: An astounding 250 unique and cunning challenges, honing your skills, pushing you harder and harder – will you step up?
- Silverware: Capture various gold, silver, and bronze to put on your digital mantlepiece for ultimate bragging rights.
- Muzak: Sick hand-picked soundtrack including the Qemists, Dorian Concept and Flako. Who’d have thought jazz and skateboarding would go so damn well together?
The game launches on Nintendo’s eShop on March 5th, followed by Xbox One on March 6th. The RRP for the game is £7.99/$9.99/€9.99.