Today, developers Andy Campbell and Mez Breeze are proud to announce that All the Delicate Duplicates will launch worldwide on PC via Steam on
All The Delicate Duplicates is a single player first person narrative game that toys with the concept of time: reality isn’t stable or linear here, but unfurls across a storyworld that bends, flexes and (in some instances) duplicates.
Prepare to have your storytelling perceptions stretched beyond the “real” as you (think you) know it.
John, a computer engineer and single father, inherits a collection of arcane objects from Mo, his mysterious relative. Over time, John and his daughter Charlotte begin to realise that these objects have unusual physical properties – and that the more they are exposed to them, the more their reality and memories appear to change.
- Haunting freeform environments with open exploration.
- A non-linear narrative that jigsaws together through interactive discoveries in the gameworld and a text-based backstory.
- Soundscaped (yep, it’s a technical term *cough*) by acclaimed audio creator Chris Joseph.
- VR version launching late 2017.
- Commissioned by The Space.
- Supported by Tumblr through their International Digital Media and Arts Prize.
- PEGI 16
- RRP £6.99 / $7.99 / €7.99 / AUS $11.99
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: i7
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space