Developer DreamTree Games and publisher Wexplore Games have announced that the story-driven sensory adventure DeLight: The Journey Home is now available on Steam, Google Play, and the App Store. DeLight follows the story of Sammy, a young blind girl separated from her family during wartime. The chapter-based tale will take players through perilous streets with Sammy and her seeing-eye dog Deli as they search for her family and aid others along the way.
A list of features include:
- The emotional and story-driven adventure of a blind girl navigating a city in wartime.
- Discover every corner of the city through Sammy’s imagination with the help of her canine companion Deli.
- Utilize Sammy’s heightened sense of smell and hearing to help track friends, items, and locations.
- Meet people along the way, learn about their hardships, and help those in need.
- Sneak through dangerous and heavily guarded areas as you search for Sammy’s parents and react quickly to dangers with quick-time events.
- Shape Sammy’s story and the lives of those around her with your decisions.
- Stylized animated world that reflects Sammy’s perspective of the world.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here