DO YOU HEAR THAT CRAZY RETRO BEAT? IT’S THE DUNGEON OF THE ENDLESS SOUNDTRACK AVAILABLE NOW FOR FREE ON BANDCAMP
Experience the Sorrow, Joy, and the Moody Transcendental Dungeon Tunes from Amplitude Studios’ Upcoming Game
In anticipation of Dungeon of the Endless’ imminent arrival on Steam Monday, October 27 (PC), the award-winning Amplitude Studios today released the game’s official soundtrack on BandCamp.com (gameaudiofactory.bandcamp.com/album/dungeon-of-the-endless-soundtrack). Complete with 17 eerie, moody, and darkly relaxing bit-tripping tunes created by FlybyNo – also known for soundtracks on Endless Legend and Endless Space – Dungeon of the Endless The Original Soundtrack is downloadable for free (or for an optional donation price).
Go listen to those crazy dungeon beats now on Bandcamp.com: gameaudiofactory.bandcamp.com/album/dungeon-of-the-endless-soundtrack
The full soundtrack includes these original songs:
- Dungeon of the Endless (Main Title)
- Skulk Around
- Wrecking Bad
- Ground Mist
- An Outmoded Voice
- The Wild Underground Plains
- Crystal Quest
- Turtle Mode Engaged
- Found a Thing!
- Wacky Ruins
- Lady Shaft
- Alien Pollen
- Elevator Song
- Game Over
- The Surface (End Title)
Dungeon of the Endless is Amplitude Studios’ clever, quirky, and super tough one- to four-player rogue-like dungeon defense game highlighted by newly added features including:
- New Spaceships: Players can unlock new spaceships (aka game modes), such as the Sanitary, offering increased difficulty levels.
- The Jungle levels: The experience is now complete as the player will be able to go up to the twelfth and final floor before reaching the surface.
- A Journal and an Album: Track your scores with the Journal and follow your game progress in the Album, displaying pictures and hints on the secrets around Auriga and its new visitors.
- Interweaving Storylines: The dungeons aren’t the only things that are endless in Dungeon of the Endless. It offers overlapping and even intimate relationships between characters that are always fun and often surprising.
- Cooperative Multiplayer: For gamers who like to play with others, the two to four player cooperative enables players to strategize best routes, work together to share resources, and team up to kick all sorts of alien ass.
Due for release Monday, October 27 for PC and Mac, Dungeon of the Endless is currently available on Steam’s Early Access program for two discounted prices: $11.69 for the Pixel Pack or $17.99 for the Founder’s Pack. Known for its deep, engaging, and gorgeous 4X strategy games, Amplitude Studios won the venerable 2013 Golden Cube and Community Choice Unity Awards for Endless Space and recently released the 4X fantasy-based game Endless Legend. For more on Dungeon of the Endless, visit Amplitude Studios on its Website (www.amplitude-studios.com), like it on Facebook, and follow it on Twitter.