Chariot Wars is a AAA quality story-driven arcade racing game set in Ancient Rome. Featuring stunning visuals and pushing modern mobile hardware to its limits, the game features multiple game modes.
- Real-time and turn-based multiplayer
- Up to 4 players in real-time multiplayer
- Record your races using Kamkord and Applifier
- Upload game videos to YouTube and Facebook
- Completely rewritten AI for a lighter difficulty setting
- Modified game levels and lighting for more exciting single player and multiplayer
- Pick up boost coins during race for extra speed boost
- Achievements and global leaderboard
- Challenge your Facebook, Google+ friends to real-time or turn-based multiplayer matches
Other Game Features
- Single player arcade racing including Championship and Time Trial modes
- Exciting single player story told via a digital graphic novel
- Game levels set in Ancient Greece, Egypt, Helvetia and Gaul
- Day and night levels
- Eight different chariot models
- Male and female charioteer avatars
- Multiple horse types
It is 128AD. Emperor Hadrian announces a major festival to celebrate his first ten years as Roman emperor. The main attraction is a chariot race spanning the entire empire from Rome to Helvetia.
Famous charioteers from across the vast Roman Empire including Greece, Egypt, Judea, Carthage, Hispania, Gaul, Macedonia and Britannia have assembled in the Eternal City. Spectators in their thousands are streaming into the Eternal City for the inaugural race in the Circus Maximus.
The air is tense with excitement and anticipation.
The night before the first race, one of the charioteers from Judea is found murdered in his quarters. The charioteer had been tortured and crucified to the room’s window. An unknown woman’s body is also found on the floor.
The head of the emperor’s Praetorian guard, Quintus Octavian, suspects Rome’s constantly feuding noble families of masterminding the murders. Emperor Hadrian is deeply troubled by the murders. He fears a bloodbath in Rome and in restive Judea. It had only been a few decades since the Roman legions destroyed Jerusalem, the Judean capital and crushed the Hebrew rebellion. The emperor fears another uprising in Judea which could spread to the other conquered Roman colonies.
Emperor Hadrian asks Quintus Octavian to take the position of the murdered Judean charioteer and represent Judea in the upcoming chariot race.
As Quintus continues his investigation, he is drawn inexorably into the murky world of Roman politics. Quintus has to solve two problems at the same time. He has to keep winning each race to stay in the Championship. He also has to solve the twin murders without himself becoming the next victim……..
For more information and review requests, send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Google Play™ Link