Today, Focus Home Interactive is happy to unveil its exciting E3 2017 line-up! From closed-door presentations to exclusive interviews and hands-on demos – here is the full list of games to be showcased at the Focus Home Interactive booth, West-Hall #4512, at E3 2017 in Los Angeles, June 13-15.
Developers will give exclusive closed-door presentations – the perfect opportunity to discover these anticipated games in action:
- Vampyr (DontNod): 45 minutes of never-before-seen gameplay.
- A Plague Tale: Innocence (Asobo): A 15 minutes gameplay walkthrough with developer commentary.
- Call of Cthulhu (Cyanide): A gameplay walkthrough with developer commentary.
More information for the following titles will be revealed in face-to-face sessions with developers in our Interview Area – exclusive assets and info will be made available for:
- Insurgency: Sandstorm (New World Interactive)
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse (Cyanide)
- GreedFall (Spiders)
- The Surge (Deck13)
Finally, you’ll be able to get your hands on some of our recent and imminent releases – a dozen playable stations will be available.