Zombie Outbreak Pack Inspires Budding Game Designers To Use Their Braaaaaaiiinnnssss
Square Enix today released the Zombie Outbreak Pack, a new content update for Gameglobe™, the browser-based construction kit that allows anyone to create, share and play their own 3D games.The Zombie Outbreak Pack is a complete suite that introduces everything zeitgeist-surfing Gameglobe creators need to create their own zombie game, including:
- Electric Zombieland: The walking dead will march to the beat of a different drummer once you corral them in with electrified fences. A surefire way to add some spark to any game world.
- Hit Z With Your Best Shot: Hey Joe, where you going with that crowbar in your hand? To mow down some disorderly undead? Re-dead the undead with a wide array of weapons.
- Ghoulnang Style: Gameglobe creators need actors for their games, and a diverse array of living dead characters and sounds to inhabit games and terrorize players.
A Zombie Outbreak Pack-equipped Gameglobe experience gives creators the power to build the zombie game of their dreams or nightmares. To this end we have elected NOT to include:
- Painfully earnest dialog (# of undead* academy award winners – zero)
- Overwrought narrative (there’s little soul searching to be done when the living dead invade)
- Brad Pitt (carbon-based format doesn’t lend well to digital distribution)
Getting a start on assembling your own state of decay is as easy as visiting http://www.gameglobe.com. There you can create games for free and sample the fine work of the ever-expanding Gameglobe community.