RULE CLOCKWORK TOWN WITH GREMLINS, INC.: THE GOVERNOR EDITION!
– Master, are you sure you want to run for Governor again?
– Of couse I am, you fool! Why wouldn’t I be?
– Last time you ruled, you were overthrown by an angry mob. With torches.
– Just a minor setback in my political career. And anyway, you know they were just actors.
– And you are in prison. For embezzlement.
– I prefer to say that I am “experienced in creative economics”…
Good evening from Clockwork Town! Gremlins, Inc. is alive, kicking and backstabbing: Charlie Oscar releases today Gremlins, Inc. The Governor Edition, the ultimate edition of its digital board game of strategy and malice. This edition includes the main game, all the DLC (Uninvited Guests, Automated Competitors and Astral Gamblers), Gremlins, Inc. OST, and a 120-page Digital Artbook (in a high-resolution PDF) at 20 % off their price! The Governor Edition will be available on Steam during the day.
The Digital Artbook can be bought separately for $4,99 | €4,99 | £3.99 | 149 руб. | ¥560 | ¥23. Localised to 12 languages, its 120 pages are full of dev stories and illustrated with wonderful steampunk art; it includes two special items included in the package: a unique player lobby icon and a unique player profile, both exclusive for the owners of the artbook. Along with it the game will receive a free major update with new cards, new misfortunes, chests and item drops (tradable and sellable: now you can get rich with Gremlins, Inc.! Well, potentially, at least!). It will be definitely a very busy day in Clockwork Town!
You have never played Gremlins, Inc.? Check out this video between the best Gremlins players in the world against its game designer, Alexey ‘Adrageron’ Bokulev!