While playing an MMO, have you ever looked at someone’s armor and wondered where it came from? Really where it came from? Albion Online’s latest update is here to help solve that: The answer is equal parts your efforts and… that Ancient Ent just over the hill that’s causing your allergies to go haywire.
Berlin, Germany – June 21, 2017 – In the latest of many exciting content updates to Albion Online ahead of its July 17th launch, Sandbox Interactive proves it’s poised to change the face of the MMORPG genre. Get ready to leave your mark on the world as you hunt down the ancient resource-turned-sentient Guardians of Albion. These titans roam the land, presenting rare hunting opportunities, ready for you to craft them into gear that other players will write tales about. Face-off against the massive mammoth ‘Old White’, a not-so-peaceful ‘Ancient Ent’, the hard-headed ‘Rock Giant’, a furiously fibrous ‘Enormous Dryad’, and the ‘Ore Colossus’ which packs a diamond-hard punch. Each Guardian will require players to test their tactical prowess to take it down, giving all you strategists out there a run for your money.
From an ever-changing world that bends to guilds’ influence, to an economy built upon the goods crafted and sold by players, Albion Online is set to revolutionize MMOs. Don’t miss the chance to make your mark and become a part of Albion’s unfolding history; be sure to request your copy via Terminals today!
Albion Online Features:
- Tell your story: Inhabit a persistent world where you decide what your legacy will be. Will you take up the mantle of a legendary warrior? What about a world-renowned armorsmith?
- Player-driven economy: From shopkeepers’ wares to every item that mobs drop, players craft the goods that keep Albion’s economic wheel spinning.
- Change the game. Go classless: Don’t feel burdened by your role. Embrace Albion’s “You Are What You Wear” system and shift your role with ease.
- Represent your Guild: Connect and coordinate with other players to expand your territory on an ever-shifting map as you take on rival Guilds and shape Albion in your image.
- Be part of a community: Join over 250,000 dedicated players in the beta alone.