Motocross fans can now go full throttle on Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft: after the releases on PC and PlayStation 4, Nordic Games and Rainbow Studios, in close cooperation with BlitWorks, are now releasing the motocross racing game MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore on Xbox One.
In MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore players can compete against over 60 official riders on over 40 tracks.
Only the Encore edition features the new Rhythm Racing mode, extra Nationals outdoor tracks and exclusive Waypoint races in an open environment. The upgraded game engine has redesigned HD graphics and sound, seamless online gameplay and better driving physics for total control.
Individualists can also customise their racer: over 80 of most famous brands form the motocross world are represented in the game and provide variety and the right Supercross chutzpa!
Exclusive Xbox One Features:
- A total of six brand new tracks on the biggest ever Open World environment! Two Supercross, two Nationals and two Waypoint tracks and an extra Free Ride mode
- More than double the number of tracks as in the original MX vs. ATV Supercross
- Rhythm Racing mode: Drag race your friends on straight dirt tracks full of obstacles and jumps
- 12-player online mode
- 2-player split screen
- Free Ride mode to race using your own rules
- New gear and design kits
- Race against over 60 licensed professional riders
- More than 80 licensed motocross brands for maximum authenticity
- Remastered audio effects with 3D sound for the first time and new environmental effects
- Comprehensive tutorials with pro tips for beginners
MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore is now available with redesigned graphics and optimised controls priced £23.99 in stores and to download via Xbox Live.