Kiss Ltd, Lace Games Ltd and Portuguese based indie dev studio RainDance LX are please to announce that the critically acclaimed Between Me and The Night will leave Steam’s Early Access programme and move to a full release on Friday 22nd January 2016.
Originally launched on Early Access in September 2015, Between Me and The Night is a surrealist action adventure game that walks the thin path between sanity and madness. Take on the role of a young boy and explore and interact with the mysterious house in which he lives.
“On behalf of the developer, RainDance LX, I would like to take this opportunity to thanks the Early Access community for the help, support and dedication. Without them, we would not have been able to deliver this brilliant and unique game”, commented Adam Lacey, Managing Director at Lace Games Ltd. “This is the second game we have taken through Early Access to a full release and in both cases the Early Access community has proved invaluable”.
“Between Me and The Night is the 5th Early Access game in 6 months we have taken through to a full release. Expect many more to exit in 2016″, commented Darryl Still, CEO Kiss Ltd. “RainDance LX have done a great job of incorporating as much community feedback as possible, which can only enhance the gameplay experience’.
- Classic adventure/puzzle/action gameplay
- Day/Night cycle changes how the game world behaves
- Two unique worlds each with different gameplay
- Emotional, atmospheric and thought-provoking storyline
- Soundtrack by David Garcia (Deadlight, Rime)
- Steam Achievements
- Full Controller Support
- EFIGS Russian & Portuguese language support
More information about Between Me and The Night can be found here:
Title: Between Me and The Night
- Players: Single Player
- Platform: PC
- Publisher: Kiss Ltd / Lace Ltd
- Developer: RainDance LX
- Launching: Friday 22nd January 2016
- SRP: $14.99 / £9.99 / 12,99€