Tru Blu Entertainment in association with games development company, Wicked Witch, are very pleased to announce that “Rugby Challenge 3” for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Microsoft Xbox One and Microsoft Xbox 360 will be released on the 22nd April 2016. Alternative Software will be the official distributor in UK and Ireland.
This next game in the highly successful “Rugby Challenge” series now includes many of the best Rugby players and teams in the World, including the Wallabies, England, the Springboks and many, many more, all under official licenses. As well as a myriad of new features, improvements and fresh content.
“Now with some great new features, we have the Rugby game fans have been sweating to play. We feel that all the thrills and excitement of top-flight Rugby have been truly recreated in Rugby Challenge 3.” said Tru Blu Managing Director, Sebastian Giompaolo.” A multitude of elements have been skilfully reworked, to ensure the fans get the best Rugby gaming experience.”
The Rugby Challenge 3 feature list has been driven by the fans of Rugby Challenge 2 and includes features such as:-
- NEW! Rugby Sevens – this first time addition brings all the realism and fast-paced action of live seven-a-side Rugby to the Rugby Challenge series.
- NEW! Take total control in Be a Pro mode. Join a club team as a rookie and control your own destiny over 13 action packed seasons. Complete match goals to improve your skills as a player and work towards becoming the captain of your club. Work your way up the domestic ladder, and impress selectors to play for your national team on the world stage!
- NEW! FanHub – the interactive Player Creator allows you to create yourself as a player and play then through the ranks. Players and teams can be shared online across all supported platforms.
- BRAND NEW! Crisp next gen graphics – increased resolution and textures.
- Real-time commentary from seasoned rugby commentators Grant Nisbett and former All Blacks turned commentator Justin Marshall. French language commentary from Eric Bayle and Thomas Lombard.
- Play in different game modes including: Single Match; multi-team Competition; extensive multi-year Career Mode; Be a Pro Mode; and Online Multiplayer Mode.
- Play over 11 competitions including Super Rugby, the NRC and Currie Cup!