Grab the squad, brush up on your tactical maneuvers, and prepare to storm the enemy bunkers, as independent game developers Giant Scam Industries, announced today their VR arena shooter, Snapshot VR, is set to launch in Early Access this August on Viveport and Steam. Snapshot VR brings the incredibly fast-paced and intense tactical gameplay of real-life professional paintball into a futuristic virtual arena shooter with team-based matches of up to five players per side. With an average of only 45 seconds to dominate the other team, quick thinking, solid planning, and flawless teamwork are requisite ingredients for cooking up a victory stew.
Key Features of Snapshot VR:
- Inspired by Professional Paintball: Snapshot VR brings the blistering speed, battlefield tactics, and intense, team-based combat of the real thing into a virtual arena with maps and gameplay inspired by real-life tournaments—with a hefty dose of neo-futurism!
- Planning and Communication Ensure Victory: With only a short window to plan and execute, communication, teamwork, and adaptation are the keys to victory
- One shot, One kill: No respawns, no armor, no airstrikes. In competitive play with teams of up to five, eliminate the other team or hit their buzzer to win the round, win 5 rounds to claim the match
- Stats for Days: Competitive sports are nothing without analytics, and Snapshot VR features deep stat-tracking and heat maps that allow for thorough post-match analysis and strategic planning
- Move How You Want to Move: Three different VR locomotive options allow you to move your avatar effectively in a manner that suits your preferred style
- Looking Cool IS Important: With customizable avatars and a bevy of cosmetic options, you can make your virtual competitor look as badass as you feel when nailing your opponent in the face from across the field
To keep up to date with all the latest news about Snapshot VR visit the official website: http://snapshotvr.com.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here