Rebellion has launched Sniper Elite VR, available now on PlayStation VR, Steam VR, Oculus Rift and Oculus Quest 1 and 2. The latest entry in the award-winning franchise puts you deep into the heart of the action in Southern Italy in 1943 for a fully immersive virtual reality first-person shooter gameplay experience.
- Heart-pounding gunplay – Grab your rifle, gaze down the scope and take aim, as realistic ballistics and immersive weapon interactions, such as physically reloading while under fire, bring a whole new dimension to this intense sniping simulation.
- Exclusive campaign – Take on a new explosive stand-alone campaign with 18 replayable missions as you relive the battles through the memories of an Italian veteran.
- Suite of movement options – From full locomotion to accessible single stick teleport, you can tailor the controls to your preference as you use stealth and cunning to outmanoeuvre enemy troops and vehicles across levels packed with tactical possibilities.
- Authentic WW2 weapons – Experience the firepower of historically accurate WW2 weaponry, with an armoury of rifles, SMGs, pistols, shotguns, grenades & explosives.
- Visceral x-ray kill-cam – Witness the devastating effect of your shot as Sniper Elite’s signature kill-cam returns, rebuilt for VR.
Sniper Elite VR is available now on PlayStation VR, priced at £24.99 and on Steam VR, Oculus Rift and Oculus Quest (1 and 2) for £22.99. The game is a cross-purchase product on Oculus Rift and Quest.
For more details, please visit https://rebellion.com/games/sniper-elite-vr/
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here