Are you a Mac owner and don’t own Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure because it’s not available? Well, it is now.
Game Swing and Curve Digital bundle soundtrack for free as Mac owners enter the court for the first time
Get ready to dig it, dodgeball fans – Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure’s infectiously groovy soundtrack now comes free with every copy of the game. And even Mac users can dance with joy – as the game launches on Apple’s system today.
Stikbold! is a single and local multiplayer dodgeball game heavily inspired by the 70’s and its athletes. This is a salute to the heroic sportsmanship of the era, a time when tacky was cool and there was no such thing as bad style.
Follow the story of world famous Stikbold athletes Björn and Jerome, team up with a dodgeball buddy in co-op team battles or charge head first into a manic free-for-all battles with up to five others. Get beaten in the arena? Get revenge from the outside with disgruntled swans, hungry whales and one very lethal minivan.
“If there’s one thing that people have been demanding since we launched Stikold!, it’s to be able to buy the soundtrack,” says Jacob Herold, CEO, Game Swing. “Well we’ve gone one better – we’re giving everyone who owns the game the soundtrack for free. We’ve even gone another better by unveiling the Mac version – if you bought via Steam, you already have access to it.”
Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure features:-
- An epic story mode that can be played solo or with a friend in co-op
- Local multiplayer mayhem across a variety of unique and chaotic dodgeball arenas
- Get knocked out? Stay in the game by attacking players from the sidelines to affect the tournament outcome
- Loads of playable dodgeball combatants to unlock
- A funky 70s disco soundtrack <–THIS NOW COMES A FREE MP3 ALBUM TOO!!!
- Plenty of attractive Moustaches
Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure – complete with soundtrack – is available on Steam and other digital stores for PC and Mac now priced $9.99 / £7.99 / €9.99.