You can now play SUPER PHANTOM CAT on your Android smartphone/tablet 🙂
(You can even play as the Android robot: http://i.imgur.com/fbtZP5d.png — available if all characters are unlocked)
But the good news doesn’t end here: The iOS version of Super Phantom Cat now supports MFi controllers and includes a new animated intro featuring a young Chemist White and the mysterious hero who introduces him to the Phantom World. The Android version works with a Bluetooth® controller as well!
ABOUT THE GAME
Super Phantom Cat is a retro-inspired 2D platformer that pays homage to 8- and 16-bit classics such as Super Mario Bros., Donkey Kong Country, and Sonic The Hedgehog.
In Super Phantom Cat, players take on the role of Chemist White and embark on an action-packed journey through the Phantom World. When Chemist White was a small child, he was saved by Super Phantom Cat — who then became his personal hero. Years later, Flash Cat takes Chemist White on a journey to the Phantom World; there, Chemist White discovers he can collect data shards and change into a number of characters — including the all-powerful Super Phantom Cat!
The game is filled with challenges that will make any platforming fan jump for joy. Quick reflexes are a must to pull off incredible feats of skill such as bouncing on a monster’s head to land on a difficult-to-reach platform or rapidly jumping between small platforms to get across a massive chasm. Players need to be inch-perfect if they intend to make it through to the end.
Jason Yeung (CEO, Veewo Games):
“Today is the day. Android users now get to ‘be a jumpin’ bro’ just like their iOS peers. We spent a lot of time making sure the Android port is as polished as the original iOS game. The Android version is also free, so everyone can enter the Phantom World and find out what all the fuss is about :)”
- A modern twist on retro platformers with a quirky plot
- Clean, colorful art and whimsical character design
- Awesome chiptune soundtrack
- Hardcore platforming gameplay that’s perfectly tuned for touchscreens
- Fully customizable controls
- Supports Bluetooth® wireless controllers
- Bonus levels for even more challenge and depth
- Endearing unlockable characters ranging from a cute chicken to a menacing vampire (and everything in between)
- Only two IAPs, which are used to get energy drinks and unlock special characters
Super Phantom Cat is a free game on Android and includes only two in-app purchases. On iOS, it retails for $1.99.