Train Valley, the most addictive (and cute) train management game, arrives at its next station! Flazm Interactive Entertainment and Oroboro Games are very excited to announce that the German Season is now available in Steam for Windows / Mac / Linux as a DLC at only $2,5 / €2,5 / £1,99. Players will be able to go across 6 beautiful scenarios inspired by German railroad history in 6 new locomotives inspired by legendary machines such as the Adler or the Prussian T9. Manage your budgets to build the best railroad network possible… and try to stay accident-free!
ABOUT TRAIN VALLEY
The game of management and strategy Train Valley, developed by indie studios Flazm Interactive Entertainment and Oroboro Games, makes the player live the wonderful railway history since the invention of the locomotive, back in 1820, until the near future in the year 2020, going through unforgettable periods such as the Gold Rush in the Wild West, the II World War, the first manned trips to space or the Cold War. Travel the world with 15 types of different trains and 18 different cars and other vehicles either in its History Mode or in its Sandbox Mode, as well as in a Random Mode that guarantees you will never run out of maps to go through with your trains!
- Build railways to connect cities, tunnels and bridges. New railways are cheap when laid across bare fields… but they can become rather expensive when demolishing forests, villages and other existing structures.
- Manage increasing traffic: construct crossroads, switches, circles and Figure 8 intersections so that multiple trains can run without delays at the same time.
- Stay accident-free by precise control of trains during crucial moments, using pause for planning: you can build railways and schedule trains while on pause.
- Play through 4 Seasons: Europe (1830-1980), America (1840-1960), USSR (1880-1980) and Japan (1900-2020).
- Complete the Story Mode featuring real-life events such as the Golden Rush of 1849, the construction of the Florida Overseas Railroad, World War II, the Cold War, the launch of the first manned space flight Vostok 1 – and much more.
- Explore the game in different game modes: Story Mode (5-10 minutes each level), Random Mode (15-20 minutes: the level looks and develops differently every time you launch!) or in Sandbox (it can be turned on for both Story and Random modes: it allows you to play with no time or money limits).
- Discover 15 types of trains, from the early steam-powered locomotives to the modern high-speed trains. Drive 18 types of cars, from old-time passenger cars to hoppers and cisterns and to military-use tank and gun platforms.
ABOUT FLAZM AND OROBOROS
Train Valley was developed by Flazm (Alexey Davidov) and Oroboro Games (Sergey Dvoynikov and Timofey Shargorodskiy). This three indie developers share a passion for trains, the main transport in the Urals region (Russia and Lithuania) where they were born. Train Valley is the spiritual heir of Railway Valley and Railway Valley 2, two online games developed by Flazm with more than 15 millions of games played since 2008. In 2012, Flazm and Oroboro started working on Train Valley; they won the Best Family Game in Casual Connect 2014, as well as a nomination as Best Indie Game in that year’s DevGamm. Train Valley received more than 10,000 votes in Greenlight, and the Best Game Design and Best Kids And Family Game awards in Indie Prize 2015.
Train Valley Steam page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/353640
Official website: http://train-valley.com