Phosphor Games Studio in partnership with Games Workshop has announced Warhammer 40,000: Dakka Squadron. Available later this year for consoles and PCs, Dakka Squadron is a fast-paced, aerial shooter where the player is an Ork Flyboy, taking to the skies to do what Orks do best – fight!
With 3rd person, action-packed gameplay and intuitive controls, players will choose a Waaagh! (or campaign) and take part in a series of missions across alien worlds. Players will fly against insane odds, blasting away with their Supa-Shootas against enemy air forces and ground targets, while unlocking new weapons and upgrading their Dakkajets to be the most “dead killy” Flyboys in the sky.
All of the player actions revolve around fighting. Building and crafting is for the grots. Choose an Ork Clan and customize your squadron to augment your play style. Fly Dakkajets, Burna-Bommas, and Blitza-Bommas, equip them with an array of guns, bombs, and missiles, learn special maneuvers, and unleash your dakka to conquer a galaxy riddled with ancient enemies.
- Hone your skills to climb the ladder of the Ork faction; start off as a lowly Flyboy and conquer worlds to become a Warboss.
- Explore incredible environments across multiple planets through a 20+ mission campaign
- Fantastic voice over acting and dialog unveil a complex plot and capture the grim humour of Orks in the Warhammer 40,000 universe
- Complete missions, perform challenges and unlock achievements to discover powerful Orky weapons and receive incredible fighta upgrades
- Master dog fighting, dive bombing, and carpet bombing and use different playstyles to complete varied air to air, and air to ground missions.
- The first video game built from the ground up by Orks for Orks.
Warhammer 40,000: Dakka Squadron will be coming for PC and Console in Q4 2020.
More detailed information about the game, as well as social media links, can be found on our website: www.dakkasquadron.com
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here