World of Warcraft’s biggest content update, The Tomb of Sargeras (Patch 7.2) is out now! The monstrous update returns heroes to The Broken Shore for an opportunity to dispense vengeance against the Legion and features a multi-week campaign, new zone and dungeon, and other major across-the-board updates!
Key features of The Tomb of Sargeras (Patch 7.2) include:
- New Zone: The Broken Shore – Return to the original invasion site and take on brand-new quests and World Quests.
- New Dungeon: Cathedral of Eternal Night – Ascend to the spire of the Tomb of Sargeras in a new 5-player Heroic, Mythic, and Mythic Keystone dungeon.
- New Legion Assaults – Join forces for multistage Legion Assault world quests that culminate in an epic 3-player scenario and strike a heavy blow against the Legion.
- Duke It Out in PvP Brawls – PvP Brawls debut in WoW, rotating in a variety of modes, rules, and environments every other week as an option to the usual Battleground gameplay.
- Class Order Hall Campaign Continues – Unlock new Artifact traits, recruit a new follower, and ultimately earn a class mount.
- Flying in the Broken Isles – Complete The Broken Isles Pathfinder Achievement to earn your wings!
- Expand Your Foothold on the Broken Isles with Region-Wide, Powerful Bonuses that are unlocked as you come together as a region to reconstruct ancient ruins.
- And much more!
To get the full details and check out three trailers we are releasing for The Tomb of Sargeras (Patch 7.2) update, check out the patch preview blog.