The most comprehensive fairground ride simulation game of all time is out now with HTC Vive™ and Oculus Rift support!
Frankfurt based developer ZeichenKraftwerk and publisher 2tainment are excited to announce that Virtual Rides 3, the most comprehensive and in-depth fairground simulation ever released, is out today for PC and Mac priced at €24.99. In addition, Virtual Rides 3 also supports HTC Vive and Oculus Rift enabling 3D gameplay ensuring even greater immersion for the player.
But the fun does not stop there! In the near future, Virtual Rides 3 will expand its VR support including an option to control the rides via an app from the player’s tablet or smart phone making the operation of the machines even more realistic. Several DLC are planned to further expand the gameplay experience and offer even more variety to the player.
- Discover a fairground measuring 120,000 square miles with space for approximately 100 stalls and rides.
- More than 10 unique carnival rides for you to design and control – you can even take a ride yourself.
- Ride controls on a 3D desk accurate in every detail.
- HTC Vive™ and Oculus Rift support for several rides making the virtual gameplay experience even more exciting and memorable.
- Countless visual design and adjustment options for your rides.
- Integrate your very own jingles and personalize announcements using the microphone.
- Create impressive light shows.
- Full control of weather conditions and day/night cycles.
- Realistically simulated visitor flow that actively reacts to environmental changes.
For more information please visit the official homepage as well as facebook: