Orcs VS Skaven Vs Elves! Evil Twin Artworks launch Custom Battles in to the world of ‘Man O’ War: Corsair’
Award winning indie team ‘Evil Twin Artworks’, are excited to announce the latest major update for their Early Access title ’Man O’ War: Corsair’ .
“We’re really excited about our new update,” said James Carroll, Director at Evil Twin Artworks. “We have been working hard throughout Man O’ War: Corsair’s development to get everything we promised into the game, as well as build as many of the features the community has asked for as we can. One of the features we have had planned from the beginning is finally here! In Custom Battles you can pick any fleet you want, choose the enemy of your choice and battle!”
You can find out more information here –
The Steam page for Man O’ War Corsair can be found here –
The GoG page for Man O’ War Corsair can be found here –
The Humble page for Man O’ War Corsair can be found here –
The Man O’ War GoG forum can be found here –
And the Man O’ War Steam Forum can be found here –
About Man O’ War Corsair:
Man O’ War: Corsair is a video game of high adventure, naval combat and exploration based on the Games Workshop classic Man O’ War table top game. Play as a rogue Captain of the Empire or Champion of Chaos, personally navigating your vessel in third person across the Great Western Ocean while plundering enemy ships, visiting ports, trading and making legends of your deeds across the land and sea! Engage in boarding actions, with direct control over your Captain and take the fight to the enemy.
In Man O’ War: Corsair, players will explore a vast continent. Featuring fleets of sailing vessels, cannons, spells and mystical creatures all clashing on an epic scale, but beware the very waters beneath your bows… Here there be monsters!
Man O’ War: Corsair features:
- Sea based warfare – Engage in thrilling broadside battles and take command of your captain as you board enemy ships from an on deck perspective!
- Huge game world to explore with over a huge number of ports
- A large variety of customisable vessel types, Trade and fight with other Captains, vessels and ports.
- Hire wizards and other magical beasts to do your bidding
- Command allies from different races and fight deadly enemies including –
Orcs, High Elves, Dwarfs, Dark Elves, Skaven, Pirates, Chaos, Sea Monsters and more!
- Travel the huge environment day and night, and in all weathers.
Man O’ War: Corsair Official Website is here – http://manowarcorsair.com/