We are pleased to announce my new game Acky’s Reloaded — Craft balls from ether, recruit pilots, train pets, curve shots, and gain xp in this mesmerizing retro arcade game. The game is now live on Kickstarter where you can read all the details. – James
Craft balls from ether, recruit pilots, train pets, curve shots, and gain xp in this mesmerizing take on the brick breaker genre.
WHY IS THIS GAME DIFFERENT?
- Craft balls while you play, no set amount
- Curve the ball for skill shots
- Build experience and unlock special game modes
- Hire pilots and train pets to boost your play
Acky’s Reloaded is the rebirth of a game that I released 10 years ago! Since then a whole generation of new gamers have appeared and I would love to share this game with them on current devices and platforms. The original was called Acky’s XP Breakout and was a smash hit, winning several BEST GAME awards and receiving many rave reviews…
“The best breakout game I’ve ever played (and I’ve played them all).” – John Becker, Pocket PC Louisville Editor
“This game has to be the most developed breakout clone I’ve ever seen.” – Allen Gall, Pocket PC Magazine Games Editor
“True arkanoid fans will embrace this game as being easily one of the better titles available.” – Russell Carroll, Game Tunnel
There were hundreds of reviews about the game like this, and this was the version of the game released 10 years ago, since then I have added a whole slew of new features, new levels, new level elements, all new graphics, more music, and I want to add a lot more with your help, this game will be awesome!
- Fun Characters – Gain new abilities with pilots such as a popcicle octopus and a robot space dog!
- Pets – Lonely? Bessie will help, but watch out for her bite, she is a vampire cow after all!
- Skill Missions – Put spin on the ball for precision shots and increase your skills!
- Special Items – Unlock boosters and unique items to help you with challenging levels!
- Retro Particles – Be mesmerized by the retro psychedelic pixel particles emanating from every move!
- Hundreds of Levels – Easy and fun to play but a challenge to master! So many levels!
If funded the game will be available for:
If the stretch goal is met:
- Windows Phone
WHO IS ISOTOPE 244?
Hello, my name is James and I’m a one man company, I’ve been a full time indie dev for 15 years! I’ve created 10 games and 9 screensavers in that time. I’ve released games on Mac, Windows, Pocket PC, and iOS and hope to release my future games on Ouya, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, and Linux. My last big game was an RTS named Machines at War 3, I worked on it for over two years full time, which I hope speaks to my dedication, drive, and commitment to getting a project done.